- 250 g of mascarpone
- 2 yolks
- 2/3 spoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2/3 cups of moka coffee
- 1 package of ladyfingers
- Bitter cocoa
- Candied ginger
- Prepare the mascarpone cream as per the original recipe by mixing the egg yolks with the sugar and then with the mascarpone cheese.
- Add the ginger and cinnamon according to your personal taste and gently incorporate them into the mixture.
- At this point soak the ladyfingers in the coffee and place them on the bottom of a plate, pour over half of the cream and repeat the process to obtain a second layer of ladyfingers and cream.
- Decorate with small pieces of ladyfingers slightly soaked in coffee.
- Conclude with a sprinkling of cocoa and decorate with a few pieces of candied ginger on top.