The Original Recipe, passed down through generations!
- 3 uova fresh medium eggs
- 250 grams of mascarpone cheese
- 125 grams of sugar
- 20 Ladyfingers
- Cocoa powder to decorate
- Prepare the coffee and leave it to cool in a bowl.
- Whip the 3 egg yolks with the sugar, then add mascarpone thus obtaining a soft cream.
To obtain a smoother cream, add as you like the 3 whipped egg whites.
- Dip 10 Ladyfingers into the coffee, paying attention not to soak them, and arrange them in a line in the middle of a plate.
- Spread half of the cream over the ladyfingers, then make another layer of 10 coffee-dipped ladyfingers. Spread the remaining mascarpone cream over it.
- Sprinkle the cream with the cocoa powder using a sifter.
- Let your tiramisu chill in the fridge before serving