Recipe by Sara Arrigoni, World Champion of Creative Tiramisù 2019
- 300g of ladyfingers
- 500g of mascarpone
- 56g of egg yolk
- 55g of powdered pure cane sugar
- Unsweetened coffee (as needed)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (as needed)
- Rum flavour
- Fresh mint
- Start by beating the egg yolks with the powdered pure cane sugar at low speed until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Then incorporate the mascarpone cheese by hand into the mixture.
- Now wash the fresh mint leaves and chop them with a knife, add them to the mascarpone cream.
- In the meantime, prepare moka coffee and leave it to cool.
Once the coffee has cooled, add the rum flavouring, as needed, and mix well.
- Now dip the ladyfingers in the coffee (two seconds, sugar-free side)
and place them on a tray with the soaked part side up.
- At this point you can start assembling the tiramisu
by putting a base of cream, then biscuits, then cream and biscuits again.
Complete with a generous layer of cream.
- Finish with a sprinkle of bitter cocoa
and add freshly grated lime zest on top.